Monday, July 9, 2007

It won't let me title this post and I d k why. This is a short post. They sell chocolate flavored toothpaste here. There's also this one drink I have found here that I hope to never encounter again in my life. I asked the mom who I'm staying with what it was (this was before I had it). She said yogurt mixed with water. I thought alright, not bad maybe like a milkshake. No, by yogurt she meant sour cream. And Turkish sourcream puts the sour in sourcream. Seriously, it's watered down sour cream. And everyone drinks it! Not ftw.

Well right now Eser and Nilgun are at the Shakira concert.

And the other night I had an interesting dream. I was in heaven, and played a round of pool, and then for some reason I played a duet on the piano with God. I have no idea what it means, but I think it might have to do with the fact that I've been playing heart and soul alot lately. There's a reason behind that, but don't worry about it.

Well, I leave for home in a few days, I'm pretty excited. I'm still probably going to put a few more blogs on here though, there's lots to tell that I have written down, and will look back up and then type it up.

I can't wait till I'm at home and have had time to sort through all my pics and have fast internet again. Then I'll put up an album. It'll probably be on picassa but maybe flickr. We'll see.

No comments: